Thursday, June 9, 2011

Driving me Crazy

Today i decided to be a good husband and drop my wife off for class. I said let me take my son so we could spend some time together, wrong fucking move. This kid didn't shut the fuck up for nothing in the world. I felt like dropping him off at the first corner i saw and driving straight into a pole. At times I wish he was mute and then I would tie his little hands behind his back so he couldn't tell me shit. He sits in his car seat yelling are we there yet?  At a red light he yells daddy go, why did you stop? Drive faster the other cars are catching us. Then I blow up and say LJ shut the fuck up! He looks at me and says are you mad at me dad? Theres only one thing a father could say and that is "No son daddy is not mad at you but if you don't shut up daddy is going to kick your ass".

1 comment:

  1. In Europe they have a kids remote to mute them. Its $4,900/each and the batteries are included.

    ReplyDelete