Wednesday, June 8, 2011

T.V Violence

People are always talking shit about the programs on evening t.v, either they are too sexy but mostly too violent.  I want to talk about daytime t.v, I have a 3 yr. old who just started watching Power Rangers Samarai and now he is kicking the shit out of everyone in the house. This little motherfucker just hit me in the face with the remote and said it was a sword and that i was Nilock the monster on the show. He didn't do that shit when he watched Barney he would give me a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, now I'm getting a busted lip from my 3 yr. old. He is terrorizing everyone, my daughter is scared of him and the dog, its a miracle he is still alive. So if the networks want to take off shows for being too violent I nominate Power Rangers Samarai.

No comments:

Post a Comment